BRIAN PEAD REPORTS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES TO THE BISHOP OF NORWICH AND IS THREATENED WITH EVICTION
On 3rd December 2019, Brian Pead met with the Bishop of Norwich and implored him to deal with the Human Rights abuses of himself, his family and the Norfolk farmer, Tony Martin, who was fitted up with a Murder Fraud in 1999.
On the same day, Brian met with all of the candidates in the North West Norfolk constituency following Sir Henry Bellingham MP “standing down”. These candidates were Michael de Whalley (Green Party), Rob Colwell (Liberal Democrats), Joanne Rust (Labour) and Mr Bellingham’s chosen replacement – James Wild, an advisor to the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson.
All of the candidates were put in lawful possession of Fraud and Corruption in Brian Pead’s SIX unlawful convictions (following his REPORTING of child abuse in Lambeth) and in Tony Martin’s case.
James Wild was instructed to pass on the Information to Boris Johnson after he had himself read it.
Less than 3 weeks later, and Brian Pead receives an Eviction letter. “You do the Math” as the Americans say.
questions any half-intelligent person would ask
- So just how does this happen in a so-called Democracy?
- Just how does a democratic government allow such human rights abuses in its own country?
- Just why does a government declare war on an innocent citizen?
The facts of the ‘eviction’ case
- Brian rents from a private landlord and has done so for 3 years.
- Out of the blue, all 6 tenants in the block received a Threatening Letter from an insolvency firm called TEMPLETON in Cardiff.
- The Letter claimed that if the tenants did not contact them within 48 hours, the firm would come round and change the locks.
- However, there was no date or time on the Letter, so when was the 48 hours supposed to start and finish?
- Templeton claimed they were the new landlord because the private landlord had defaulted on the mortgage.
- Brian asked for Proof of Mortgage Default – Templeton did not comply with that lawful request.
- Templeton claimed they had been instructed by the Mortgage Company – Brian asked for a copy of the Letter of Instruction – Templeton failed to provide Disclosure.
- The Private Landlord claims he is not in default.
- The Private Landlord instructed Brian not to pay any rent to Templeton or to himself until the “matter is sorted out”.
- Nonetheless, Brian paid a token amount of rent, so that he could not be in default.
- On Thursday 19th December, Other Tenants came to speak with Brian about the Problem (he had been out all day and not been served officially and still has not).
- The Date of Eviction is 20th February 2020.
- Due Process has not been followed – the Threat of Eviction is unlawful.
Brian Pead said, “Ever since I reported child abuse, racism and bullying in Lambeth in 2006 and was then unlawfully dismissed in a Fraudulent hearing, the Secret Service and/or the Police have attempted to make me homeless and run me out of money. I have a number of Events lined up in 2020 about the Tony Martin Murder Fraud and it is clear that the Secret Service/Home Office want to disrupt my work on these talks and take my focus away from clearing Mr Martin’s name which, under the Rule of Law, it must be.
A small part of these talks focuses on my six unlawful convictions (which, under the Rule of Law, have no legal merit whatsoever – see article on Brian Pead at Norwich Crown Circus.)